In the first quarter of 2018 the Conservancy is pleased to report it has received or been informed it will receive the following grants:
- JP Morgan Charitable Giving Fund/Firestone Foundation $3,000 to support school bus trips to the Preserve
- Lake Worth Community High School Shape Club $1,000 for an invasive snail control project
- Ibis Charities Foundation grant for two specialized wheelchairs for mobility challenged visitors
- Vanguard Charitable/Pray Family Fund $1,000 to support the 2018 summer camp program
- Florida Power and Light $6,100 for a new exhibit at the Nature Center dock area.
- Kate Svitek Memorial Foundation $4,000 to fund the interns for the 2018 summer camp program