Be part of the first astronomy night at Grassy Waters Preserve, Tuesday, January 16, 2018, from 5:30 pm – 8 pm. Observe the night sky in a serene setting, at the new moon, through telescopes and binoculars provided by the Conservancy and the Astronomical Society of the Palm Beaches, whose members will share their valuable knowledge and expertise with all present.
This program is limited to adult 30 participants…if you’re interested, don’t wait to sign up. You must register online below. You cannot sign up at the event site. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Gates close at 6 pm and cannot be opened if you are late. The event ends promptly at 8 pm.
Going west on Northlake Boulevard the entrance is on the north side about a 1/4 mile past the Nature Center entrance on the south side. Drive in past the Florida Fish and Wildlife facilities, through the second gate to the City of West Palm Beach building.
- Alternate weather date Thursday, January 18, 2018.
- Conservancy members $25, non-members $35.
- Non-members will also become members by paying the $35.
- Additional details will be sent to registered attendees.
- Questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up below: